<VV> Greenbrier Wanted now odd copper tee on shroud

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 23:09:00 EDT 2012

Yes, it looks like a later engine, but what the heck is that copper Tee
in the shroud connected to the air cleaner housing doing?

I've seen some weird plumbing to cure blow-by, but this looks like a
fresh rebuild and the PCV system is connected (although the tap to the
air cleaner is missing....).

Frank DuVal

Always good to post the pic so we know what you are talking about....

http://cthst.com/goldenclassics/6S111881-47sm.jpg

  It's just a homemade TEE  to spread the excess [ during accel.]  vapors to both carbs....  makes better sense to me than the one small tube from the factory.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages