<VV> Greenbrier Wanted now odd copper tee on shroud

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Oct 21 00:09:39 EDT 2012

Matt, what vapors on acceleration? The tee is connected to the shroud,
not the crankcase.  Of course x-ray vision would help here, but it
really looks like the T is sweated to a fitting mounted to the turkey
roaster, not the tee going through the turkey roaster to the crankcase
top cover.

Frank DuVal

Always good to post the pic so we know what you are talking about....

http://cthst.com/goldenclassics/6S111881-47sm.jpg

   It's just a homemade TEE  to spread the excess [ during accel.]  vapors to both carbs....  makes better sense to me than the one small tube from the factory.

Matt Nall