<VV> You're invited to view my photos

Robert Hall service at snapfish.com
Sun Oct 21 23:14:35 EDT 2012

Here's the '66 Monza 4spd 110 convertible.  57K miles.  Garage kept for at least the last twenty-four years.  I sealed the engine and did a major tuneup and Jack Dempsey did a complete clutch job in 1988.

Robert has invited you to view some photos

You have 50 free prints+

A note from Robert:

 Here's the '66 Monza 4spd 110 convertible.  57K miles.  Garage kept for at least the last twenty-four years.  I sealed the engine and did a major tuneup and Jack Dempsey did a complete clutch job in 1988.

        View the photos:
    http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/share/p=817211350875673377/l=4763304027/g=11353961027/cobrandOid=1000/campaignName=ShareeNewReg_30FreePrints_2010Feb/otsc=SYE/otsi=SANR

        Do more with Snapfish:
        - Upload & Store Photos
    - Share with Your Network
    - Order prints
    - Create photo gifts

Snapfish - the best value in photography.