<VV> DACC 2013 Calendar

John A. johna9999 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 00:47:19 EDT 2012

Hey everybody,

As many of you know, I produce a calendar every year.  And every year
I get asked why I make a poster instead of a regular calendar.  The
answer is simple: cost.  Well, this year I finally found a way to make
a regular calendar featuring the top 25 People's Choice cars from the
DACC Homecoming for a reasonable price.

I'm selling these calendars for $10.  If you would like to order one
or more, please go to www;allesee.com/calendar.  You can pay by check
or money order through the mail or you can pay with credit card
through Paypal.

If you haven't gotten a 2013 calendar yet, please consider this one.

Thanks,
John A.