<VV> Virginia Vair Fair?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Oct 28 23:26:12 EDT 2012

No one has answered so far. Probably because we are whipped into a
frenzy to prepare for Hurricane Sandy.

Yes, it is an annual show so far. Since 1980 IIRC. Maybe 1979.

If Smitty or Bryan survive the Hurricane they will answer if their club
is hosting for 2013. Right now I cannot remember which it is.

I bet Bryan is making sure the generator runs so he can keep this VV
server up and running if the power goes down.

We expect 5.5" of rain by Monday night. By the time it ends Wednesday,
who knows.

Nothing like a lot of rain and then high winds to bring my trees down.

Frank DuVal

Just rain so far in Fredericksburg, VA