<VV> Colorado Inspection help please

Daren Kershaw daren.kershaw1 at btopenworld.com
Tue Oct 30 06:48:46 EDT 2012

Hi All USA residents (so that's all of you really...),

I'm looking to buy a Greenbrier that is currently in Grand Junction, Colorado. What I'd really like is for someone to have a look at it, however brief, just to make sure that I'm not buying something totally rotten that has been painted well. Pictures look OK of the body from outside, but of course as we all know, a splash of paint can hide a multitude of sins. I've asked them for a lot more detail and pics, but that doesn't always mean I will get to see what I might need to see. Also I believe that Colorado is a rather wet state, that isn't as kind to metal as somewhere like California.

So I was hoping that someone might live near there that could pop over and give it a quick sniff, I'd be more than happy to re-imburse any costs and pay for thier time.

Anybody fit the bill please?