<VV> Fwd: bob

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Oct 31 13:50:12 EDT 2012

I quit too, after about the same amount of time.  I'm OK with it, CORSA is
too, but this is the first time in a couple of years I've mentioned it, and
only because of the recent thread.
Being self employed now, I just don't have time for club events and
politics.  And though I love the Communique and believe it to be one of the
best club mags out there---And I used to read ALL of them when I worked at
Steele,  45 bucks for a magazine subscription is a bit much. And this way I
don't feel like I'm subsidizing the CORSA chapter members who don't belong
to CORSA yet reap benefits of CORSA membership.   No sour grapes or hard
feelings here!

Hank