<VV> Looking for a 63 or 64 Conv monza 900 4 sale in CA!!

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 31 19:17:47 EDT 2012

Think of what you likely SAVED by not buying a rust bucket.  When I was
looking, it took me two years to find a Rampside that was worth buying and I
made several personal trips to look.  One of those took me as far as MD
(from Northern IL).  The one I bought came from MO, about a 45 minute drive
West of St. Louis.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110