<VV> RE: Save The Whale..

Tony . ultravanman248 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 17:36:58 EDT 2012

After trying many trucking companies, placing an ad in UShip and Yesterdays Tractors, along with contacting some independent transporters; it finally looks like the UVs will be picked up tomorrow.

I was running out of time to get UV362. I even had back up plans to go try and get it running myself, to hopefuly drive it home this weekend.

With the good news last night and this monring:

I canceled the U-Haul truck this morning.

The order with Clark’s is on hold for now.  Need to save as much $$$ as I can.. ggg

Have your camera ready; if you are in parts of MA, CT and NY tomorrow, you might see two Ultravans being transported down the highway – to their new home. ggg

If I’m able to get one; I will give a $20 gift certificate, from Clark’s, to anyone who gets the best highway transport shot of UV512 and UV362 heading to their new home.

I like to frame it and place on the wall near the UVs.

They will be home soon.

Thanks, Tony
Getting closer to our dream of having an Ultra Van museum.
New Ultravan Windshields Available.
KEEP the Ultravan ALIVE!!