<VV> John Fitch has passed away

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 20:40:03 EDT 2012

I am thoroughly gutted. I so admired John Fitch, not just for what he did with Corvairs, but for all of his endeavors with racing, his contributions to auto safety, and his courageous duty in WWII.

As for Corvairs, I think that his vision of a Corvair as a touring GT was the best representation of the potential of the Corvair.

Joe White (62 sedan, 66 Porvair, 64 Spyder - alas, no Fitch Sprint)