<VV> No Corvair, Olds were found to have Chevy engines

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 11:55:49 EDT 2012

Tom,

The GM mailing I got for a company owned '77 Olds with a Chevy 350 engine included a chart that showed the Chevy engine features on one side and the Olds engine on the other.  The only difference I remember was that the Olds had valve rotators on both intake and exhaust valves and the Chevy only had them on the exhaust valves.

Bob