<VV> [1969] '69 500 reported to have 25 miles up for auction in Dallasthis week

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 09:52:02 EDT 2012

Add a note to this. On October 6 there will be an auction of Don
Schneider's collection of cars and parts, including a '69 convert w/140/4sp
in champaign. More details as they become known can be had at the Friends
of Corvair website, off the CORSA site.

-Mark
formerly owner of the late #3485 Corsa coupe

Dallasthis week