<VV> [fastvair] Next Year

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed Sep 5 12:49:18 EDT 2012

It would be nice to keep the event within on day's drive for the racers.  There are a lot of Mid-western Racers who support the Olympics that a North Carolina Event would be a hardship to attend. But if travel is no object how about Tulsa, OK. They have and outstanding drag strip and Hallett nearby, finding an autocross site should be no problem.

Terry