<VV> FC's AS DAILY DRIVERS

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 16:23:18 EDT 2012

Though not a daily driver, my wife and I just drove my '64 Corvan with factory camper 3,000 miles to and from the Detroit Homecoming while camping. Boy what a blast that was. We also will be taking it next month to Oklahoma for the Roundup and finally to Palm Springs for the Toss.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301