<VV> no subject, compression ratios

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 18:55:22 EDT 2012

Hi John, 110 engines were considered 9 to 1 compression and the original (1960) 80 HP engine was rated at 8 to 1. What year is your 80 HP engine? Why not just fix the "valve spring issue" you have? Also, putting (no subject) will keep folks more knowledgeable from opening your post. Indeed you do have a subject.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301