<VV> Burning oil

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 00:24:33 EDT 2012

Hi folks I have a real tester of a question for you.  I have a brand new rebuilt
110 engine that burns oil on the driver side only,( 90miles on the re build).
Only when the car is at idle.  There seems to be little or no oil burning when
the car is at speed.  The engine has been acid dipped, new valves, pistons,
rings, seals, valve seats, etc.  So it is only on the driver side, only when the
car is idling....any ideas?  Ive tried everything I can think of.  Thanks in
advance. Robert Paul

 No oil in the balance tube??   Has to be Valve stem seals on that side..

If not that...  #2  rings are on upside down?

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages