<VV> Hunk a, Hunk a Burning oil

Thompson, Ed ed.thompson at quarles.com
Sun Sep 9 16:39:57 EDT 2012

Robert-
I think it is that Canadian air and petrol up there in Saskatchewan <<grin>>.
Ed, Milwaukee, '66 Monza sedan, 110-glide, sandalwood tan over fawn, LA-built
<VV> Hunk a, Hunk a Burning oil
Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com <mailto:virtualvairs%40corvair.org?Subject=%3CVV%3E%20Hunk%20a%2C%20Hunk%20a%20Burning%20oil&In-Reply-To=>
Sat Sep 8 01:11:53 EDT 2012