<VV> Need timing light purchase advice (no Corvair)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 11 15:12:49 EDT 2012

Hi Bill,
If your Corvairs are using an electronic ignition you won't need a dwell meter. If you still have ignition points (I do), a dwell meter is the most accurate way to set the point gap. To me, I don't use my dwell meter much so I don't need the "top of the line". My 2 cents. Your mileage may vary.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301