<VV> OLD FC / RAMPSIDE MAGAZINE ADS

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 15:55:49 EDT 2012

Hello Rod,
I may be able to help. I know of NO other published or private  list other
than the one I have. But my list is quite rough and is hand written  in
draft form. If you are interested, please contact me directly and I can make
arrangements for you to check out my list and see if it meets your desires.
Are  you interested in JUST FC ads or other Corvair ads too?
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 9/11/2012 10:51:36 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,