<VV> Source for Late Model Receiver-Drier

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 19:58:18 EDT 2012

I'm changing the AC compressor in my 67 coupe. Mine is a 134a  system. Good
practice is to change the receiver-drier at the same time. The  last
receiver-drier I used, I'm fairly certain, came from NAPA, but I do not see  any
numbers on the existing receiver-drier; the NAPA site does not show a
receiver-drier for my application. Does anyone know a vendor for the
trunk-mounted receiver-drier of which I seek? Thanks.

Mike Mauro
1967 Factory Air Coupe, 134a Conversion
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2090121670037639846cLzoBF