<VV> [UV] RE: Save The Whale..

Glen Olson ultravanman at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 11:54:30 EDT 2012

An UltraVan has to be a designated load, it wont fit on an auto transport that they can haul 6 cars or so on, so the best bet is to get bids on hauling it from a jobber, perhaps you can find some one who is dead heading from your area, or go to "yesterdaystractors.com"  go to hauling schedule, advertise on there Ive got cheap hauls from that site, be sure to give an accurate description of what you want hauled and give a link to an UltraVan picture.