<VV> Save The Whale..

Tony . ultravanman248 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 12:28:29 EDT 2012

Joel,

I had not one but two Ultravans transported.

One from WI to NY that cost = $2,000US

and one from IL to NY that cost = $1,500US

Plus the extra fees of having a flatbed tow truck lift it off the ground and roll it on the large tractor trailer and then back off when it arrived.

Here is my post in CC about this and the one new windshield that I have and this UV will need.
(also see pictures of our UV 248 on a tractor trailer if you go to this link)

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,543350,543883#msg-543883

CC post
OttawaCorvairGuy Wrote:
> I had been waiting almost a month to hear about
> the engine.
>
> I wanted this one for our Ultravan museum.
>
> I never got a call back and then I heard
> yesterday, from Owen and my wife, about this new
> listing and about the engine being locked up.
>
> It also needs a windshield!
>
> I have one set available from the 26 sets I
> purchased in 2009.
>
> I just sold the other set this morning.
>
> It is $1,595.00(US) for an un-cut set, 1-left and
> 1-right.
>
> Crate fee is: $100.00
>
> Shipping fee depends on where you live
>
> Paypal fee is on total; once I know the shipping
> and insurance fees.
>
> All my Ultravan windshields are shipped fully
> insured to your door.

Tony
Unit #248, #256 and soon #520 should be here too.
Works in Progress......
KEEP the Ultravan ALIVE!!