<VV> PARTS IN CNY AREA

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 14:50:33 EDT 2012

I am trying to help a long time friend  , who has health problems ,  with
selling off as much of his 40 year +  Corvair stash. He has a large  building
full near Weedsport NY  exit 40 on NY Thruway.
Details , Start with me , and I will get the message to him as soon as
possible , (he has no e mail).
He is one of the founders of the C N Y Corvair club.
There are tons of parts , unsorted , in various conditions.
I can take pictures of things for you if needed , The shop is @15 miles
from mine.
We can even meet you there , if he cant. This is a LARGE amount of  stuff!
More Info , Please E Mail me.
Thanks , Tim Colson