<VV> Rampside Tailgate and Ramp Latches

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 14 00:34:52 EDT 2012

IIRC - I believe that this was mentioned at some time in the past, but can't
be sure if you are talking about the same crossover application.  What I do
know is that while the latches (Rampside for sure - others ????) may look
the same from the handle side, they are NOT the same at the "tongue".  That
portion of the latch on Rampside has different lengths for ramp and tailgate
and they are not interchangeable.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110