<VV> custom 4 door '66 convertible - any first hand knowledge?

Lite Trix Inc. litetrix at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 19:49:02 EDT 2012

Saw car and met seller. His grandfather built it. Seller is trying to save his house. Grandfather dying in hospital and wife has MS.

About the car. Gas tank in trunk. Custom duct from front custom grill thru car between seats to above engine. Made because car overheated in parades. Engine runs but needs tuneup. Interior seats recovered. Didn't look underneath at actual seats. He extended top rack about 6 inches and had top made special for 4 door length. Dashboard not Corvair. Don't remember whose. One of taillights has hole. Terminal block hooks up taillights to wire harness. Funky box under dash holds cassettes for radio and has speaker on either side.

Would trust seller but it's in need of work.

Patrick Murphy
LITE TRIX Inc.
Grand Island, NY

1961 Corvair Lakewood Station Wagon