<VV> Corvairs, rare indeed

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 13:31:09 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Clark Hartzel <chartzel at comcast.net>

One sad moment on my trip was when we stopped in Post Falls, Idaho to have
lunch and buy a new T-shirt from "The Hot Rod Cafe".  Unfortunately the
place is closed and the building is for sale.  I guess all the car
enthusiasts in Idaho didn't buy enough cheese burgers.  The '32 Ford coupe
is still on the roof and can be seen for miles.

You  drove right by Craig Nicols... and we all know his great cars  in Cour d' lane,  and then their Cody Hurley and his Dad...

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,541067,543787#msg-543787

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio