<VV> Corvairs, rare indeed

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 13:17:17 EDT 2012

You travelled largely through thinly populated states; note in your
Communique how few chapters of CORSA are west of Chicago or the Twin  Cities.  Now
if you had gone through the Denver area or maybe the San  Francisco Bay
area, you might have seen more 'Vairs.

Scotty from Hollyweird (formerly of Detroit, Phoenix, Dallas and  Denver)

.

In a message dated 9/15/2012 9:29:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,