<VV> Corvairs, rare indeed

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 13:27:18 EDT 2012

6,100 miles  divided by  3 corvairs  =  2.33  corvairs  per thousand miles
traveled  they are rare indeed     trey bosson   wellsville ny

Trey... when will we see a pic of your car?....  no excuses.. post a NEW pic!

 Just drove approx. 20 miles around the Coos Bay Peninsula and besides myself and my local Vairbud  who drives daily...  4  "out of towner's" for the Cruise the Coos  Event this weekend.

 so that's    1 per 4 miles  on the Oregon Coast!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages