<VV> how many miles do you drive your Corvair a year and on one trip?

Robert Jennings jennirw at cass.net
Sun Sep 16 13:16:34 EDT 2012

Tim Shortle asked the question:

"A question for all of us: How many of us are willing to drive our Corvairs
more than 100 miles?"

I, for one, drive my 60 Corvair daily - I have driven it over 10,000 miles
since April 1st, 2012.  I work 3 days a week and drive 66 miles round trip
to work.

It is 130 miles to the DACC meeting place from my home and I drive there
twice a month for the regular meeting and the board meeting.

I have driven over 400 miles on one of our club road trips and typically
drive over 300 miles on most monthly club road trips.

My brother lives approx 150 miles from me and I drive there a few times a
year and a lot of the car shows I attend are over 100 miles from me.

Robert Jennings
317 Division St
Morenci, MI 49256
517-458-1586