<VV> how many miles do you drive your Corvair a year and on onetrip?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 14:11:59 EDT 2012

Another important question: How many miles a year do you drive in  someone
else's Corvair?

Enquiring minds want to know!!  - Seth

In a message dated 9/16/2012 10:31:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
chsadek at comcast.net writes:

Believe  it or not, a full three day race weekend with two sessions a day
averaging  10 laps ea session, especially on a long course like VIR (3.27
mi)
results  in our poor, seldom driven, racers putting well over a 100 mi on
them. I  was averaging six events per year. 6 x 180 mi ~ = 1080.  Around a
1000 mi per year!

LOL!

Chuck S
BBRT