<VV> A/C Usage Re: Corvair Miles

Charles Fregeau n5hsr at sprynet.com
Mon Sep 17 16:20:29 EDT 2012

There was some problem with the transition to 134, though.  I know a couple
cars that were 134 the first year I think they had 134 that eventually
leaked it all out even with the 'turn the AC on occasionally'.  Toyota
Corollas, at least from that era, did not turn on the AC automatically when
you turned on the defrosters.   I had a truck from another manufacturer that
did.  That was a piece of junk for a lot of reasons.  Bought it new, sold it
before I paid off the loan.

Charles Fregeau
Gee I miss my Tadpole (62 700 Club Coupe)