<VV> how many miles do you drive your Corvair a year and on onetrip?

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Sep 19 18:06:14 EDT 2012

How true. My most recent tow was my 95 Buick Park Avenue Ultra with only
80k  on the clock.

Bad fuel pump. I'm in the middle of removing the rusted tank strap bolts
that sheared their J-nuts so they just spin... Time for the air chisel
after drilling most of the heads off. Taking a grinder to the fuel tank
seems wrong...

Corvair fuel pump (if you have one with you) takes 5 minutes to change.

Frank DuVal