<VV> 1964-66 Remote Mirror Part is done! <ADVERTISEMENT>

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Sat Sep 22 14:46:50 EDT 2012

Hey guys & gals,
Just a quick note to let you know the testing and fitting and changing and testing and changing and testing is now finished, and I have a very small batch to sell.
What it is, is the plastic piece inside the remote mirror that the two cables attach to and has arms that allow the mirror to pivot around. This part is not being reproduced by anyone, and it is not an exact copy of the factory part, as it has several shortcomings... this one is beefed up in all the right places.
I still need to download the pictures to my computer, which should happen tonight... for those who wish to see it.
I wish to thank Guy Brandes & Dom Perino for the ues of the NOS part for measuring, and Doug Barneck for entrusting his mirror assembly for testing. I just sent their parts back to them today...
If anyone is interested in buying the part, just reply to my email and I'll be happy to send you the details. The price for this initial run will be $56 (includes priority mail shipping & delivery confirmation in the lower 48), and if you're in Canada (or any where outside the lower 48) I'll have to figure the actuall shipping costs. I will accept a postal money order only... NO PAYPAL... sorry 'bout that.  If I've done business with you in the past, or know where you live, I will accept a personal check.
;-)
The price will go up to $76 in December, and I'll be advertising in the Corvette & Chevelle groups by then....
I may be able to do group discounts, too, depending on the quantity...
I'm also working on a radio trim plate for the EM radio pods so you can mount a DIN radio in there... details and pictures are coming soon...
Thanks for the interest,,, I'll return you to your regularly scheduled emails...
Later,
Lonzo... building a better mousetrap.