<VV> Windshield install on late model coupe

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Mon Sep 24 09:40:30 EDT 2012

as far as I know you have to primer it with a special fluid - that will help the ribbon (two component material) to stick better and keeps corrosion of the body/frame.
They do it like this on modern cars - I had just a windshield change on my VW Touran.

Regards
Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

61 Monza 900 Sedan
65 Monza 110 Coupe