<VV> Art Silva

ricebugg at comcast.net ricebugg at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 17:52:42 EDT 2012

Charlie:  I was sadden to hear this.

I had tryed to get some CORSA member(s) who knew Art to interview him, but they weren't man enough to do it.  An opportunity lost.

Do you have any clue what has or will become of his engreering drawings and files/records?  I would be a shame for them to end up in a dumpster.

Ask your brother maybe.

Historically Yours,
					James

Message: 6