<VV> one piece dual pulley?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 08:28:50 EDT 2012

Lonzo, Frank and Ray,

I saw one on a '68 500 95HP PG that came from California, but I don't know
if it was stock or a dealer "improvement" that was added later.  My local
Chevy dealer "improved" my '68 110 4spd Monza with a solid pulley in the
early  '70's so it wasn't uncommon when keeping them of the road.

Bob

In a message dated 9/24/2012 9:41:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,