<VV> Gates belt 3V560

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 10:55:33 EDT 2012

The belt that seems to work best on my car is the Dayco Top Cog 15560. It
fits in the groove nicely on all pulleys and runs smoother. I've run two
different wraped belts, and the gates belt mentioned below, it seemed to be
a bit stiff, like the wrapped belts. I know its cheaper.

The Top Cog belt is more flexible, and as a result runs truer and vibrates
less. Its also a bit softer material to grab the pulleys better, and is not
glazing (making the sides of the belt shiny) from slippage. Its been on for
several thousand miles, still looks like new.

Mark Durham