<VV> attention race guys

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 19:55:27 EDT 2012

I have a set of the Clark's "700hp" rods here that I do not need. They were
 run a very sort time (@1 hour or less)  in an experimental motor on the
bench. I am asking $250 plus usps shipping from zip 13112. I prefer postal
money  orders that protect both of us. I can take pictures.  _n2vzd at aol.com_
(mailto:n2vzd at aol.com)   is best way to contact  me.
I also have some cams with lifters that came with them on boards with holes
 to keep things in order . I have  some 9889 and 9891 removed from motors
and covered  with spray cosmoline , then wrapped with saran wrap. I am
asking $50 each plus shipping from zip 13112 each.  this gets you a cam on  a
board with matching lifters next to correct lobes. Yes , I can take  pictures.
I am in a serious clean out mode , so stay tuned.
Tim Colson