<VV> Parts Cleaners - Adv.

Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Thu Sep 27 00:19:37 EDT 2012

I have a large burlap bag of walnut shells and maybe
other stuff that I bought by mistake.  I needed other
types of media.  Would like to sell as a lot.  I'm headed
out to Hershey in 48 hours and can handle this upon my
return if somebody would like to disperse it among
owners.
360-661-6060
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA