<VV> Starts and dies2

John Miller ssvairnut at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 10:40:08 EDT 2012

Ok thanks for the imput...was a little groggy last night from the wedding(toasts and all). Turns out it was a roasted/petrified points-coil wire that was dead shorting the ignition. Replaced it and cleaned up the points and got proper spark where it needed to be.....Granted even after I got spark it took me a few minutes to get it started(oh yeah, hook the electric fuel pump wire back up) Running smoothly again ready to start the stroll over to Edmond, Ok Monday. We are going through St Louis via Rt 66- what there is of it...Just a wander and look around trip...we will let you all know next time  something breaks

John Miller
Iowa