<VV> OIl filter magnet

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 12:37:56 EDT 2013

I had a funny thing happen with my glasses, I was trimming an orange tree
and got saw dust in my right eye, it was watering some as I rubbed it with
blurred vision, I went to my back garage for some time maybe 20 min. still
had  blurred vision in the right eye, went into the house and had my wife put
eye  drops in the eye, another 20 min. go by and I go back out the garage
and notice  my right lens on the floor !!!! Blurred vision solved !!!!
 Gene Barr

In a message dated 3/31/2013 2:50:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jfannin at gmail.com writes:

On Sun,  Mar 31, 2013 at 10:05:01AM -0400, Ebarr19 at aol.com wrote:
> The magnet I  had on the bottom of the filter came off ( a large one ) At
> the  autocross at St. Augustine a couple weeks ago I broke the right rear
 axle
> on  the GEEZER, the tire and brake drum went out the rear  lifting the car
> up and  then slamming on the blacktop, also  ending up about 160% to the
left
> of my  intended direction,  anyway after I got home I found the magnet in
the
> right   fenderwell where the spare would have been. So they do come off.
> Gene  Barr
> Eustis Fl.

That's an interesting datum; I see your  point.  It made me think of
the situation with my eyeglasses.

I  went through half a dozen pairs of glasses through my teens and
early  twenties.  Now I cannot legally drive without corrective lenses,
so I  finally disciplined myself not to take them off, as they're 100%
less  likely to get sat on or lost that way.  I've had this pair a  long
time.

My glasses could still get smashed if something smashes  my face, true,
but if that happens I likely have bigger problems.   :-)

--
Joseph  Fannin
jfannin at gmail.com