<VV> Filteration and Synthetic oil

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Wed Apr 3 14:18:23 EDT 2013

Smitty, no need to go to Google for misinformation. The company's name is
AMSOIL, by the way.

Here's the page that can tell you the actual story:
http://www.amsoil.com/company.aspx

Here's a page that outlines their bypass flow system:
http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/filters-and-by-pass-systems/by-pass/filters-and-mounts/general-use-dual-remote-oil-bypass-unit/

After reading Richard Widmark's discussion of oils for our Corvairs, I tried
a crankcase of their High-Zinc 10W 40 oil in a stock '64 convertible and it
cured the bad valve clack on cold startups, that the car had been
experiencing for years.

Mel Francis