<VV> bucket seat question

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 20:48:04 EDT 2013

Sounds like old SS seats to me.

Roy in Bayville

----------original message----------

I recently snagged a '64 convertible parts car for $50.? In it were some unusual bucket seats.? The upholstry didn't have any trim or patterns on it , and had a piece of stainless steel trim that went up one side, accross the middle, and down the other side.? All one piece.? It looks like an upsidedown U.?They are about 2 inches wide. ?Highly unusual to say the least.? My question is this:?? does anyone out there know what make and model these bucket seats are from?? I'm guessing maybe mid '60's Olds, or Pontiac.? Thoughts, opinions, clues, etc. welcomed.
Randy (Cap'n) Hook