<VV> originality

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 4 13:10:34 EDT 2013

As the owner of an un-restored 60 sedan my vote is to keep it original.They are only original once and most large car clubs and magazines regularly feature original cars.Sure it has "battle scars" but that is what gives it character. When I take it to our local cruise-in and park next to a $100,000 street rod the street rodder will ask me why so many people look at my black wall tired,chromeless,dull gray upholstered Corvair.The answer is simple people identify with it.They can relate to it.I've even let people slide behind the wheel (when I'm present) and you can see the memories come back.
  I would go the extra mile to purchase an EM as long as it's completely un-molested.Ed in florida