<VV> Mind blower

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Fri Apr 5 23:10:56 EDT 2013

Hey Smitty,

You said you helped a guy sell a '64 convertible and called him?   The guy I bought the car  from said he bought a bunch of parts, and in order to get the parts, the car came along with them.  It was a package deal  and it was take everything, or you don't get anything.

    You aren't going to believe this, but the guy I bought the car from already gave me the title.  It's from Virginia.  From Virginia Beach, even.  So, I've got to ask, was the guy by chance someone named Francis Stanton Chipman?  Wouldn't it be wild if we're talking about the same vehicle!!!  Inquiring minds want to know.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

'60 700 4dr 84/4spd

'63 ragtop 110/pg

'65 monza 84/pg