<VV> Spyder from VA

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Sat Apr 6 10:57:31 EDT 2013

Hey Smitty,?
You said you helped a guy sell a '64 convertible and called him??? The guy I
bought the car? from said he bought a bunch of parts, and in order to get
the parts, the car came along with them.? It was a package deal ?and it was
take everything, or you don't get anything.

?? ?You aren't going to believe this, but the guy I bought the car from
already gave me the title.? It's from Virginia.? From Virginia Beach, even.?
So, I've got to ask, was the guy by chance someone named Francis Stanton
Chipman?? Wouldn't it be wild if we're talking about the same vehicle!!!?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Randy (Cap'n) Hook