<VV> Elec fuel pump

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Sun Apr 7 22:58:35 EDT 2013

How does any of that prevent vapor lock?  A) Compared to my one electric pump that is next to the tank & B) Compared to a stock system.
I guess if the vaporization is happening between the tank and pump it would help to have the suction side away from heat but if it's between the pump and the carbs it won't help.  It wouldn't help any of my mechanical pumps anyway since they haven't had the problem.
With all those fancy lines you are really starting to spend a lot more money than the stock system.  The only fuel leaks I've had were with a couple of pumps with loose screws on cars that I just picked up.  I don't live around salt.
Joel McGregor