<VV> Convention Car Display

R JENNINGS rjennings at cass.net
Mon Apr 8 07:15:56 EDT 2013

As I understand it, this show is in addition to the Corsa Convention.  It
will be an all 60's car show with any make welcome as long as it was made
for the 1960-169 model years.  It is not actually a part of the Corsa event
but may be no charge to convention registrants.

Robert Jennings
317 Division St
Morenci, MI 49256
rjennings at cass.net
1960 700 CLUB COUPE
PRESIDENT - DACC
PRESIDENT - IRISH HILLS REGION, AACA
ADMINISTRATOR - "1960 CAVEMAN CORVAIR" Facebook group
ADMINISTRATOR - "CAVEMAN CORVAIRS, THE 1960 GROUP" CORSA special interest
chapter 003