<VV> Fwd: Announcing Hagerty’s relationship with the Corvair Society of America

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Mon Apr 8 13:39:41 EDT 2013

Thought this was my car at first....

                                         Ed

View this email as a web page

Hello Corvair Enthusiast,
At Hagerty, we love car clubs. They help keep the hobby  alive, vibrant and fun, and for owners of classic cars, the benefits are many.
That's why Hagerty is thrilled to tell you more about the  Corvair Society of America (CORSA). As a worldwide organization, CORSA works to  satisfy the common needs of individuals interested in the preservation,  restoration and operation of the Corvair. CORSA's long-range goal is to promote  reproduction of parts and render technical assistance to increase your  enjoyment of the Corvair, and to further the general public's appreciation of  the car. Membership benefits include:

CORSA  Chapter Network - A network of over 125 local and special interest clubs, covering  45 states as well as Canada, Switzerland, Netherlands, and France
Parts  and Repair Network - Over 30 expert parts suppliers and repair facilities  throughout the US and Canada, many of which ship parts world-wide
Award-winning  Club Magazine - The Communique is a multi award-winning, full feature magazine packed with features about  Corvairs, historical articles and technical tips
Publication  Archive - An ever-growing archive of downloadable (PDF) newsletters going as  far back as 1969!

                      Not already a member of CORSA? We encourage you  to learn  more and sign up!

This email was sent by:
Hagerty Media Properties

            141 River's Edge Dr., Suite 200 Traverse City, MI 49684 US

            | www.hagerty.com |  877.922.9701
Unsubscribe | Manage Subscriptions

          We respect your right to privacy - view our policy