<VV> Emailing: VV Convention Car Display -- off-list reply

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 8 14:46:46 EDT 2013

Carlton the car display has been held on Saturday for the past three conventions. Just wanted to let you know this as its not a new idea. Gets the general public access because its on a weekend. Week days people generally work do that is the train of thought on that. Any questions please don't hesitate to email me. Thanks

Jason Cesana
Sent from my iPhone